Find the answers you need
How do I send notifications to Microsoft Teams using a webhook?
My20i Webhook Notifications are a simple way for 20i Resellers to receive alerts directly through a Microsoft Teams channel.
To add an Incoming Webhook to a Teams channel, follow these steps:
- Open the channel in which you want to add the webhook and select More options from the top navigation bar
- Select Connectors from the dropdown menu
- Search for Incoming Webhook and select Add
- Select Configure, provide a name, and upload an image for your webhook if necessary
- Copy and save the unique webhook URL present in the dialog window. The URL maps to the channel and you can use it to send information to Teams. Select Done.
- Head to Webhook Notifications in My20i and select Teams.
- Enter a Label for your webhook notification and then add the webhook URL you’ve copied from your Teams channel
- Configure the type of webhook you want to send a select Save
Your webhook notifications should be live immediately. When the action that the webhook notification has been configured-for is enacted you’ll receive a notification directly through Microsoft Teams.
You can also use webhooks in a similar way in Slack, Discord and Zapier.