How do I add Team Members to my main Reseller Hosting account?
As a 20i Reseller, you may wish to allow others to access your Reseller account to help with the management of your sites. However, you may wish to restrict access to all features available within your account. To go about this, you can make use of the Team Members facility within My20i.
To create a Team Member:
- Login to My20i.
- Under Account Settings select Team Members.
- Select Add Team Member at the top and enter the new Team Member's credentials.
- Username: This will be the information the user enters when logging in.
- Name: Your Team Member's name.
- Email Address: The email address of your Team Member.
- Select one of the user types under Group Membership. The group selected will define what permissions the user will have and what features they will have access-to.
- Then select Add.
- You’ll be taken to a form screen, where details including the password are generated. This can be saved, or edited as deemed necessary.
- Once you’re done, select Save and Close.
Your new Team Member is now set up.
If you wish to edit the permissions of your Team Member groups, you can do so by selecting the group you wish to edit beneath the User Groups header on the right-hand side of the Team Member section.