Find the answers you need
How do I use the 20i File Permissions Checker?
The 20i File Permissions Checker allows you to easily view and fix file permission issues which don't match our recommended settings.
To use the File Permissions Checker:
- Login to My20i, head to Manage Hosting and select Manage on the hosting package you wish to check file permissions for.
- Select the File Permissions Checker icon.
- To begin a scan of the file permissions, select Scan Permissions.
- If any permissions are found to differ from our recommended settings, they will be presented to you in a list with the current permission level and our recommend level.
- You can either select all files and select Fix Selected or fix files individually by selecting Fix Permission.